Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THIS IS THE MOMENT.. EXPECT the UNEXPECTED!!!



THIS IS THE MOMENT!!! 
EXPECT the UNEXPECTED!!! 
that is Believing by FAITH...

FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. - Heb.11:1

It's hard for us to believe..
why??? because of many uncertainty in our minds produce by fear and doubts to the one you believe that will provide the answer to meet those needs you are expecting to be resolved.

Mahirap sa atin ang maniwala at manampalataya.. bakit??? dahil sa maraming bagay na walang kasiguraduhan sa ating isipan na bunga ng mga takot at pangamba sa ating pinaniniwalaan na siyang magbibigay kasagutan sa ating mga pangangailangan na hinihintay na matugunan.

Is there anything HARD FOR HIM?? If NONE then WHY not BELIEVE!!!

"PRAYING IN FAITH means a PRAYER with EXPECTATION"
expectations from the ONE who answers the sincerest prayer in accordance to HIS WILL.

The lyrics from the song This is the moment
This is the moment This is the day 
When I send all my doubts and demon on their way 
Every endeavor I have made ever Is coming into play is that here and now today 

This is the moment this is the time When the momentum and the moment are in rhyme 
Give me this moment this precious chance 
I'll gather up my past and make some sense at last

This is the moment
when all I've done When all the dreaming scheming and screaming become one 
This is the day see it sparkle and shine when all I live for becomes mine 

For all this year I've face the world alone and now the time has come to prove to them I can make it on my own 

This is the moment My final test 
 Destiny beckoned I never reckoned second best I wont look down I must not fall 
This is the moment thus with this moment of them all 

IF I DECLARE THIS YEAR 2012 IS EXCEPTIONAL!!!
Then I don't want to live another year doing the same things...
TAKE RISK and EMBRACE CHANGE!!! MOVE FORWARD AND GROW UP! :)

I am just praying around the corner and my plans are rest upon HIM ...
ALL OUT na to!.. better to take risk than to regret it at the end that i didnt do what i really Want..
"TESTED for GODS BEST" truly SALAMAT nalang at andyan ang mga supporters to back me up.. and with that help sa pagsubok ako parin ay nanatiling nakatayo. Sa awa at Gabay ng Diyos magagawa natin ang lahat ng bagay!
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)

Because God says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you” (Psalm 32:8 NIV).


A Brand New Day to Glorify our Maker..  God is very true to His words..to instruct and teach us in the way we should go; counsel us with HIS loving eye on US... He did it... He is FAITHFUL..

THE MOMENT HAS COME !
THE DAY JUST BEGUN!!! 
BELIEVE AND ACT NOW!
Before Its too late to regret the things you should have Done!

HOw about YOU?
What areasof your life needs to live out in faith?
This is the moment for you to unleashed it! ACT on IT .. Take the risk and do the plunge!!!

Note that teach
by Joseph Celfo

No comments:

Post a Comment